FSSAI Registration In Chennai
To do new FSSAI registration you need to login to Government FSSAI portal. All government portals end with gov.in Sometimes you might wrongly logged in to the other private websites and end up losing your money. Here is the registration hereby step by step FSSAI registration online.
- 1. Log in to https://foscos.fssai.gov.in/ In the website you will find apply license or registration click on that.
- 2.You will guide to new window apply new license /registration click the First Apply for License / Registration as shown in the Picture.
- 3. Select your state
- 4. Select the type of Business whether it is manufacturer / Trade/ Retail/ Food service/ Head office or Central gov office.
- 5. Select the kind of Business and click proceed
Once you selected all the above you will be taken in to a new page with click here to apply for Registration for all Businesses
You will be directed to a new form in the new form fill up your company name, address, contact details and number of years you want to apply.
Then upload the relevant documents as follows
- 1.Passport size photo,
- 2. PAN card
- 3. Adhaar card,
- 4. Rental agreement or EB bill.
After uploading all the documents then click to make the payment.
Wait for 15 to 20 days
for get your license by your Email id