The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India: Extraordinary: Part-II [Sec. 3(ii): 13.2.1986). The Authority replaced the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development of the following scheduled products.
Following documents are mandatory to register in APEDA
* IEC Import Export Code
* Cancelled Cheque Leaf
- 1. Fruits, Vegetables and their Products.
- 2. Meat and Meat Products
- 3. Poultry and Poultry Products
- 4. Dairy Products
- 5. Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products
- 6. Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- 7. Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds
- 8. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- 9. Cereal and Cereal Products
- 10.Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- 11.Pickles, Papads and Chutneys
- 12.Guar Gum
- 13.Floriculture and Floriculture Product
- 14.Herbal and Medicinal Plants
For Hassle free APEDA REGISTRATION click here